wSeries Wi-Fi VC Software
- Windows XP, Vista, Win 7 and Win 8: Ver. 1.10 July 23, 2014
- Linux Ver. 1.03.3 tar.gz July 11 2012
- Linux Ver. 1.03.1 rpm June 12 2012
- Gadget for Windows 7: Ver. 126.96.36.199 Jan 23, 2012
Under specific situations these issues may occur:
For the Virtual Coordinator Setup\Transmitter Config\Network page:
- If you change the security type, i.e.: WEP to WPA2 and you are still using
the same Access Point SSID, you may have a communication problem.
To make sure the new security settings take place, go through ad-hoc again.
- In UDP mode: the Request Pending notice will not disappear until
you click back and forth between menu tabs or Refresh.
- Use Mozilla Firefox or IE9 browser on the VC server;
IE8 has issues that it uses up a large amount of memory resources.